The ITIL certification introduces learners to the ITIL certification to help them understand and improve an IT-enabled enterprise. The ITIL certification training enables you to understand the languages, concepts, processes, and best practices utilized in the ITIL lifecycle.
You should know that ITIL certifications are probably one of the top paying IT certifications within the industry. So, with an ITIL certification at your disposal, you can land a well-paid job. You can also acquire a promotion or advance your career to the next level.
If you are willing to pursue ITIL certifications, you must remember that it maximizes the value of your organization. There are a few levels, from foundational to Master. However, you should take note that pursuing ITIL certifications cannot let you cover the entire organization.
Today, in this article, we will discuss ITIL training and how it can help your future endeavors. Keep reading until the end to learn how ITIL training can help accelerate your professional development.
Come, let’s find out.
What is ITIL Certification?
ITIL certifications offer you a very firm understanding of the ITIL framework, core concepts, and terminologies of the ITIL lifecycle. So, with an ITIL certification at your disposal, it demonstrates that you have knowledge about terminology, utilizing processes, and methods.
It is no secret that ITIL-certified professionals are in high demand. They efficiently possess the skills for growing and transforming businesses.
The majority of digital services typically rely on ongoing project management. Their main focus is on the objectives of a service. They also pay attention to the inevitable issues of developing, delivering, and maintaining the service.
With a good IT service management approach, you’ll know exactly how to integrate the ever-changing factors into your development process.
Benefits of ITIL Certifications
The benefits of earning ITIL certifications are invaluable. So, with an ITIL certification at your disposal, you can:
- Seamlessly accelerate your professional development.
- Earn a considerably solid foundation in product knowledge.
- Essentially enhance your credibility.
- Efficiently improve and increase your earning potential.
- Become a dedicated, leading, solutions-oriented professional.
- Incessantly enhance your productivity.
You must carefully note that the benefits are not just limited to the certified individual. So, organizations also have the opportunity to experience far-reaching benefits by adopting ITIL. Some of them include:
- Efficiently boosting and amplifying their staff morale.
- Carefully aligning IT to business.
- Improving the quality of the IT services delivered by organizations.
- Providing top-notch and quality services that can essentially meet the customers’ needs.
- Thoroughly improving customer satisfaction.
- Decreasing the amount of money, time, and all other resources spent on the entire service development lifecycle.
So, if organizations adhere to the guidelines mentioned earlier, they are very likely to expect:
- A considerably increased productivity.
- A tangible and better understanding of your customers, their demands, and also their expectations.
- An extensively stable yet flexible environment for development.
- World-class risk management only to minimize and prevent any service disruption.
It is also believed that industry experts and those with ITIL certification behoove both an individual and the company.
Who can get ITIL certifications?
Most importantly, you must remember that ITIL certifications only apply to individuals and not the entire organization. So, whenever a company claims that they are ITIL certified, they probably mean any of the following:
- Organizations tend to promote the number of employees within the company that holds ITI certifications.
- Companies typically comply with a related yet very different standard, like ISO/IEC 20000, which they can earn.
Is ITIL training worthwhile?
Yes, an ITIL training certification training is absolutely worthwhile.
An experienced IT professional with zero knowledge of ITIL is more valuable than an ITIL-certified hire. Minimal experience within the work environment is not really appreciated.
However, an exclusive combination of real-world experience and theoretical knowledge paves the way toward magnificent benefits. And that is how ITIL-certified professionals work as an advantage within the job market.
Key features of ITIL training
The first and foremost feature of ITIL training is that Simplilearn offers a 100% money-back guarantee. Some of the other features include:
- 22 PDUs for online classroom Flexi pass.
- 19PDUs for self-paced learning.
- Four simulation exams.
- Two exclusive industry case studies along with 30 chapter-end quizzes.
- Last but not least, it comes with an included exam voucher.
Skills covered in ITIL training
The ITIL certifications training covers a plethora of skills, including:
- ITIL central principles
- ITIL key concepts
- Service level management
- ITIL process models
- ITSM efficiency
- Customer experience improvements
- 15 ITIL best practices
ITIL Certification Training- Job Position, Average Annual Salary, and Hiring Companies
The ITIL certification is an essential requirement for those who wish to understand the concepts of ITIL frameworks. They can also enhance the quality of IT Service Management. The ITIL-certified professionals have a golden opportunity to earn up to 40% more than their non-certified colleagues.
● Service Delivery Manager
A service delivery manager is responsible for ensuring that all services are being delivered seamlessly to the respective recipients.
Average Annual Salary: $1,701K
Hiring Companies: Cloudera, Oracle, Accenture, Capgemini, etc.
● Solutions Architect
A solutions architect helps in creating an overall technical vision for a specific solution to a business problem. They basically design, describe, and manage the solution.
Average Annual Salary: $1,987K
Hiring Companies: Amazon, Adobe, Accenture, Barclays, Cisco, etc.
● System Administrator
A system administrator is given the responsibility for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems.
Average Annual Salary: $419K
Hiring Companies: Google, Oracle, IBM, etc.
● ITSM Manager
An ITSM manager monitors the effectiveness of incident management and makes significant recommendations for improvement.
Average Annual Salary: $713K
Hiring Companies: IBM, Accenture, Capgemini, etc.
ITIL certification training is ideal for IT architects, IT executives, IT audit managers, etc. Thus, both seasoned IT professionals and freshers in their IT careers can opt for this certification training. So what are you waiting for? Enroll yourself in the ITIL certifications training course offered by Simplilearn.