PDF Drive is one of the most convenient cloud storage services ever created. It gives you access to everyone’s files from anywhere at any time, even on your mobile devices. However, it lacks some essential features which can be easily added by third-party extensions or apps. In this blog, we will discuss how to make a PDF file in PDF Drive. If you have a PDF Drive account and use Drive regularly for storing files and collaborating with others over shared documents, then this blog is for you too! This blog aims to answer all your queries regarding making a PDF file in PDF Drive. So let’s get started.
What is PDF Drive?
PDF Drive is a cloud storage service by PDF Drive. It allows you to create online storage for documents, collaborates on shared projects, and store and share files with others. These documents can be shared across team members, or even shared with the outside world via websites or apps. You can also create documents that are accessible from other devices, like phones, tablets, or computers. It has the essential features to make the most of it. However you can create, edit, comment on, and delete files from Drive from many devices like PC, Mac, Chromebook, and mobile devices like Android, iOS, and the web. It is one of the best cloud storage services for businesses to store project files and collaborate on projects with team members.
How to Make a PDF File in PDF Drive?
Enjoy a day free from stress and start to use online pdf as a substitute for your heavy books. How to Make a PDF File in PDF Drive? Well, creating a PDF file is one of the many features of PDF Drive which can be done by clicking
- Open your document in Pdf Drive or create a new one. – When you open the site you will be directed to the homepage you can click the three lines on top to open your documents on the website.
- Click File from the menu and select Print.– Click the toolbars on top of the page while you’re editing to find the print option
- In the Print window, click the drop-down box next to Destination.– If you’re in the print section you will have the option to save your documents in different formats.
- Choose Save as PDF. – Now you’ll have you’re free pdf books and you won’t have to worry about heavy material books to carry
Benefits of Creating PDF Files
Aside from having free books you can also save your arms from carrying heavy books. Create and download a pdf and enjoy the free legal services of the website.
- Security:Creating PDF files in PDF Drive helps you to store your files in a highly secure manner. This is thanks to the security features embedded in PDF Drive. When you create a PDF file in PDF Drive, you get a password-protected PDF file. This prevents others from accessing your files without your permission. And even if someone does get access to the PDF file, it requires expensive software to open it.
- Accessibility:Creating PDF files in PDF Drive gives you the option to share your files with anyone, even from other countries. This is one of the best features of creating PDF files in PDF Drive.
- Collaboration:Creating PDF files in PDF Drive helps you to collaborate with others. For example, you can invite others to review your work or invite others to view your work and comment on them.
- Backup:Creating PDF files in PDF Drive helps you to back up your files by saving them in a secure manner. You can later restore them or share them with your team members if required.
Tips on Creating PDF Files
You can search for different types of tips on how to make a pdf file in Pdf Drive but we compiled the best tips that we also used while creating pdfs. The website has a lot of services to offer so if you like to save more then PDF Drive is surely for you.
- Use Proper Fonts: To create a properly readable PDF file in PDF Drive, use proper fonts. Otherwise, the file will be too small and unreadable. Choose only one font from the browser’s default fonts list, or create a custom font to use for your PDF file.
- Add Headings:To add headings to your PDF file, simply use bold text to add headings. You can also use bulleted lists for better readability.
- Use Tables:To create tables in your PDF file, add a tag “ tables ” with the name of the table followed by the data for that table. For example, you can use the “ seating ” table for your seating chart.
- Make Sure Images Are Optimized:Don’t include huge images in your PDF files. Instead, use images that are at least 100 KB in size, or smaller images. Then you can resize them if they are too large.
- Use Proper Margins:There should be a margin between your text, background images, and tables. You can also use this margin to add headings to your PDF file.
Final Words: How to Make a PDF File in PDF Drive?
Creating a PDF file in PDF Drive can be a very useful tool for you when you need to create a hard copy of your work. You can easily share these files with your colleagues and clients without sharing your password. You can also make changes to these files, and annotate them with your annotations.
It is important to note that while creating a PDF file in PDF Drive, you should keep the following tips above in mind to make the file more readable and accessible to your readers. Pdf Drive has a fast engine that every user love because it would only take a minute of your time and you can already see your favorite book, you can also browse the site’s open library to discover new pdf books to read and download. Pdf Drive sure has the premium services that won’t make your budget cry so if you’re either an office worker or a business owner make sure to give pdf drive a try and you won’t regret it. If you have more suggestions you can leave them down in the comment section.